Pomegranate is called the jewel of the fruits, not only because the seeds look like small gems, but also because of all the incredible health benefits.
- Antioxidant- it is rich in polyphenols that reduces the free radicals that can damage the body.
- Nutrient boost- it contains an abundance of Vit E, Vit C, Vit K and magnesium.
-Cancer prevention- polyphenols prevents the growth of cancer cells especially in the prostate, liver, lungs and skin.
-Alzheimers- prevents the formation of amyloid plaques in the hippocampus.
- Digestion- it reduces inflammation in IBD.
- Inflammatory conditions- it reduces inflammation .
- Arthritis- acts as an anti inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Heart- it reduces systolic blood pressure and protects heart and arteries.
-Antimicrobial - anti viral and anti bacterial activity
- Memory- it improves learning and memory
- Endurance and sport performance- it increases performance and post recovery rate.
- Sexual performance and fertility- helps with spermatic dysfunction and increases mobility of the sperm
- Wound healing- external application