Consult with one of our Homoeopathic Practitioners.
- Our services include diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses with emphasis on health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance and education.
- Coughs, colds, ear infections, tonsillitis, skin conditions, fever, diaper rash, childhood diseases, diarrhoea and vomiting are a few of the everyday ailments that we treat.
- We also deal with other concerns like constant crying, temper tantrums, thumb sucking and bed wetting
Visit our Well Baby Clinic - Services provided by the sister:
- Growth & milestone assessments
- Breastfeeding / bottle-feeding advice and support
- Introduction of solids advice and support
- We give professional advice on: Baby colic and cramps, breast feeding, teething, potty training and sleep patterns
Regrettably we do not do allopathic vaccinations at the Centre, but you can talk to us about nosode treatment and immune boosting therapies.
Attend our Mom & Baby socialisation Workshop
Enjoy two hours of relaxed interaction with other mommies. Tea, coffee and snacks are served while listening to an informative talk by Dr Chantell Groenewald or Sr Alida Idema.
Mom & Baby groups are held on the last Tuesday morning of every month. We can accommodate up to 20 moms, therefore please phone the reception to book your spot. Visit our website for the dates and times.